Terms and Conditions of World Autism Awareness Month Soundsory Facebook contest giveaway –
– NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
– This contest is open to all, provided they are older than 18.
– Entries will be accepted online starting 02 April 2020 on and ending 30 April 2020.
– How to Enter: The contest must be entered by commenting on this post using your Facebook profile.
– Prizes: The 3 Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive ONE Soundsory unit EACH. Value of USD 299. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Soundsory. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Soundsory’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Soundsory to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law
– Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by going through all the comments under the contest post under the supervision of Soundsory. Winners will be notified by Facebook direct message within 3 days following the selection of Winner. Soundsory shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Soundsory’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
– Rights Granted by You: By entering this text content, you understand and agree that Soundsory, anyone acting on behalf of Soundsory, and Soundsory licensees, successors, and assigns shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
– Terms & Conditions – Soundsory reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should an act of God, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Soundsory’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Soundsory may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Soundsory. Soundsory reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Soundsory has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Soundsory reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Hong Kong, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hong KongC having jurisdiction
– This contest giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or, associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Soundsory and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.