The program is very catchy and dynamic. You should relax while doing the program and avoid doing anything which requires attention or generates stress. Feel free to move, play, and dance while listening to the music. You can also be creative with your hands or simply relax, and enjoy the groove.
Good practices to organize your sessions
- Avoid using screens or driving in a car or moving vehicle.
- Follow the sessions when you feel most relaxed during the day.
- To build up automatism we recommend that you do your session every day at the same time.
- The program is very dynamic. You can plan to do it before you go to sleep but you should not postpone the time you go to bed in order to do your session. Avoid sleeping during your sessions.
- If you feel too tired to do your daily session, don’t force yourself.
Good practices just before launching a daily session
- Make sure that the headphones are charged.
- Make sure that you are free for the next 30 minutes.
- Adapt the volume to be comfortable. Not too loud, but not too low as well.
- Make sure you can access the video exercises just after the 25 minutes of listening.
- Note the number of the session you are going to do or cross it off here.
- Make sure that the top of the headphones are touching your skull (bone conduction).
Good practices while doing your listening sessions: “Open up your ears”
- Feel free to move: walking, dancing, running…
- Feel free to be creative: drawing, painting, building…
- Feel free to play: cards, puzzles, legos…
- Feel free to relax
- Avoid anything stressful
- Avoid eating and chewing
- Avoid screens
- Avoid speaking
- Avoid driving
Good practices while doing your exercises: “Do your best”
- Use a mirror (looking glass).
- Take your time to do your best
- Repeat the daily exercises if you feel good
- Adapt the exercises to what you are capable of doing