The music is very catchy and dynamic! There are various rhythms throughout your program that will make you want to get up and move. We want and encourage you to move. Moving is so important for the mind and body. So feel free to move, play, and dance while enjoying the music. You can be creative, follow our exercises or simply relax and enjoy the music.
Good practices to organize your sessions
- Follow the sessions when you feel most relaxed during the day.
- So that your listening becomes more automatic and a habit, we recommend that you do your session at the same time every day.
- The program is very dynamic. You can plan to do it before you go to sleep but you should not postpone the time you go to bed in order to do your session. Avoid sleeping during your sessions.
- If you feel too tired to do your daily session, don’t force yourself.
Good practices just before launching a daily session
- Make sure that the headphones are charged.
- Make sure that you are free for the next 30 minutes.
- Adjust the volume to a comfortable level, not too loud and not too low.
- If following our suggested movement exercises make sure you can access the video demonstrations, or watch them prior to your listening session.
- Keep track of the session day you are doing and cross it off once completed.
- Make sure that the top of the headphones are touching your skull (bone conduction).
Good practices while doing your listening sessions: “Open up your ears”
- Feel free to move: walking, dancing, running…
- Feel free to be creative: drawing, painting, building…
- Feel free to play: cards, puzzles, legos…
- Feel free to relax
- Avoid driving in a car or moving vehicle
- Avoid anything stressful
- Avoid eating and chewing
- Avoid screens (unless following our suggested exercises)
Good practices while doing your exercises: “Do your best”
- Use a mirror
- Take your time to do your best
- Repeat the daily exercises if you feel good
- Adapt the exercises to what you are capable of doing