The program length is 40 days. One day session is 30 minutes long. It is composed of 25 minutes of listening and 5 minutes of body-movement exercises (still while listening). We recommend:
session a day
a day, all at once
5 to 7
days a week
The length is designed to be both safe and efficient. To get the most out of the program it is important to keep in mind that brain training requires time and repetition. It is important that you don’t take a break in a daily session and that you don’t increase the length of a daily session either. If possible, follow the 40 day program to maximize your progress.
Need to restart the program after a break of several days?
- If you have completed more than 20 days, but you stop for more than 5 consecutive days and less than 20 days, restart at day 10.
- If you have completed less than 20 days, but you stop for more than 5 consecutive days, restart from the beginning.
- If you have stopped for more than 20 consecutive days, restart from the beginning.
Need to restart a daily session?
- If you have completed less than 20 min, wait for one hour or more and start again from the beginning.
- If you have completed more than 20 min, restart it at the 10 minute mark whenever you can.
Have mixed up some days?
- If you have mixed up some daily sessions, just replace the one you have done by the one you have not done.
Need to adapt?
Regarding the listening part of the program
- If you are auditory sensitive, begin with shorter sessions and increase them gradually as the sensitivity decreases.
- If you really cannot tolerate one of of the songs, go to the next track and repeat it twice. Try to go back to the one you have skipped when you feel better.
Regarding the body-movement part of the program
- If you find the exercises are too easy, do them faster and increase the number of repetitions.
- If you find it too hard, just do your best. If you are mentoring someone else who has severe difficulties, just support him/her as much as you can. No need to force someone if he/she does not want to cooperate.
- If you cannot do it, maybe you can still move some part of your body for few minutes. Some of the exercises can be easily adapted to your needs and abilities.